Experience – 4 to 6 Years
We would need one BA for one of our client. Please find below the sample JD for the Business Analyst/Technical Writer and help us get the suitable profile.
· Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
· Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
· Works closely with subject matter experts, engineers, developers, and product marketing team.
· Tests and updates existing documentation.
· Create and maintain the information architecture (infographics and screenshot markups).
· Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
· May serve on quality design, application development, or user experience teams.
· Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
· Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
· Familiarity with content and learning management systems (CMS and LMS).
· Familiarity with documentation publishing software, such as WordPress, Confluence or Wikis.
· Past use of Agile/Scrum or similar collaborative tools a plus.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Education & Experience Requirements:
· Strong written communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous deadlines.
· 4-6 years of Business Analysis/Technical Writing experience.
· University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
· Experience with product development, including past use of product development software is preferable.
· Teaching, grant writing, or scientific publishing experience a plus.
· Portfolio of technical writing samples for review.Apply for Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com